Sunday 16 December 2012

Turning a new corner

Hi All Well sorry for neglecting my blog for so long but everytime I remember to get there something gets in the way and well off down another route. Anyway I am back maybe the last blog of 2012 and a new resolution for 2013 to be more persistent and rigorous in blogging !! Well to give you an idea of what I have been up to here is my latest model and as some of you that have been following me for a while well I think my techniques are improving. Well thank you for being stalwarts to the blog and hope you and your families have joyous greetings for the season and like me look forward to 2013 being more successful :)





18 comments:

  1. Wow, it's amazing! Fantastic job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is fabulous. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your latest project :) Have a nice Xmas & New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I can see people living there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Lovely House!!! I love your stonework!!!
    Holiday greetings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fantastic house!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Otra obra preciosa, como las demás, pero diferente. Eso es la cratividad.
    Felicitaciones por ello y por un 2013 lleno de buenos momentos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this project and soo glad to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a bit late to the party but I have to say that I love your blog it's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. What material do you use for those stone facades? Stunning!












    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable post. I enjoyed examining your articles. Check out the best places to visit in summer in india. Check out now!Haunted Places in India also Check out now!
    places to visit in summer in India

    ReplyDelete
  13. Horoscope pairing is a Vedic compatibility analysis of two pairs. From uncertainty to finding a mate's equation, horoscope matching ensures that married life is happy, healthy, and blissful. We have the best horoscope matching apps to help you find your way to your spouse and live a happy and prosperous married life.kundali Matching

    ReplyDelete