Tuesday 17 April 2012

Well another building in the making

Afternoon All and welcome to some new followers , some I know from other social networks , some personal and always welcome new people. Well what have I been up to quite a few commissions going but still managed to squeeze a new building in so here are the latest photos , only another few days of work to do. But when those few days can be fitted in I don't know .... so until then. Thank you all for wonderful comments when I need a boost I always come back to blogger to re-read comments then off again cheerful.





5 comments:

  1. Love this! This rustic style is perfection!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic mini building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Gorgeous little building this is!!! Your work is Very Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.

    ReplyDelete