About Me

My photo

I am trading under Afan Valley Miniatures making scale models of buildings of all genres. My home website is www.afanvalleyminiatures.co.uk

Friday, 25 November 2011

Current Little Project to Share


 Hey Guys .... yes off the cyber web again for a while a bit tied up with a few family matters so forgiveness is begged. Mind you I have managed some hours in the work shed and produced this 1:12 village school/hall/Chapel for a commision. Really enjoyed doing this as I did at one time attend a school like this ...many moon ago.

 Well it is not quite finished as I need to do a floor which I am thinking will be a parkee type floor or slotted boards. It is supposed to be a school but I have hopefully left it open to interpretation just in case. Staged as a Victorian school but as most of these schools are now tranformed into village halls now well its still essentially the same type of structure.
I will dedicate this one to my friends on blogspot that I seem to neglect ... but I will be in touch very soon .... I promize ( Monica :) )


3 comments:

  1. Always interesting to see your projects. The texture on the stone work is lovely. I've been playing with a type of handyman concrete powder recently and I think I'm in love! It's tough as can be yet light, sculpts easily into different textures, sands well - I've used it on the tree house to similuate bark and I'm absolutely over the moon with how it's gone. Finished painting it now and it really does look like bark. I have an upper ceiling to instal then I hope to get some pics on my blog. I'll email you when they're up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete